Are you ready to take the step of transition? Do you want to try out the hijab for the very first time? Well some find the process rather confusing since and they do not know how to get it right.
You need to keep a few things in mind when you are gearing up to go shopping for your hijab for the first time. With the right guidance and tips, your first-time hijab shopping experience can be turned into a really cool and not to mention a confident one. Well, here are some tips from us, just for you:
- The first thing that you need to do, if you want to shop online, is to fish out a nice online hijab store. It is best to check out and select a store based on recommendation from close circles. You can try out a few new sites for your later purchases, but when it comes to the first time, turn to one that has been tried and tested. Check their delivery policies as well to be double sure.
- Well, after you are done selecting the store, the next thing that you need to do is get hold of scarves. A lot of women tend to panic a little about finding the right scarf, but trust me, there are plenty of scarves out there in the market. With the fashion from the 70s and 80s all coming back again, you will find some really cool printed and polka dotted scarves that will go perfectly if you want to lend your attire a casual touch. Buy two or three silk scarves for the formal occasions.
- Next comes the pins. While some women prefer to stick to the traditional safety pins, these little pins come with the problem of their own. They can get stuck to the fabric of the hijab and hence when it is time to unpin it, it often ends up ruining the material. Also, if you are not careful and use a rusted pin, it will totally destroy the material of your hijab. So, it is best to opt for the no snag pins. They are easier to put in place and they secure the position of the hijab firmly. You want to try out a jazzier option try designer hijab pins or you can go for broaches as well!
- Next comes the issue of what clothes should you wear. You can either go for the traditional abayas or even pick clothes of your choice. You can easily search for traditional hijab dresses online or team up your hijab with something long and flow-y, like a maxi dress. Jeans and tops go well with hijabs too.
- And last but not the least there is the question of under scarves. While some just cannot do without them, some opt out of wearing them. Well if you are pro wearing one then go for a material that is light and smooth and will help to keep your hair in place.
So, now that you have these wonderful tips to guide, complete your first hijab shopping today!