Generally, we tend to wear the same kind of abaya all the time. We don’t really bother to change the look from time to time and this makes us look so dull and monotonous. Abaya is a part of every Muslim woman’s life and she tends to wear it most respect and acre, but rarely does she taketime to uplift her look and change her look for the better. If you love your abaya, then it is time to upgrade its look as well. Why wear the same old abaya over and over again? Change it as it is big time now. Change your look for the better and try to wear different kindsof abayas for different occasionsand especially try to renew your fashion sense and style when going out for casual looks. We rarely take notice of casual looks, but it is important to care for our casual look as well. Here, is a guide that will help you in wearing more different kinds of abaya styles for any casual event and for any occasion.
- Do some abaya online shopping and buy a maxi dress like abaya and wear it your platform heels and take a sling bag for sporting a more boho look. This look is perfect for any brunch date or any day out with the girls. Even you can wear it on picnics or family day functions. During summers, you can also wear your sandals or gladiators along with this dress and for a chillier weather team it up with a casual blazer and voila you are done. You will look the best in this outfit.
- Wear a colourful abaya and wear a denim jacket along with it. You can also wear long earring to complete this look. Wear them on your hijab and then you will be able to sport the earrings as well.
- How about wearing a statement neckpiece and a statement finger ring along with your abaya? This will look will surely make you look mesmerizing and you can wear it anytime of the day and on any occasion and even on casual parties. You can even wear it for your family functions.
- Wear your caped abaya with blue denim. Wear the silk or chiffon caped abaya and wear a floral printed hijab to complete this chic and casual look. You can wear it with stilettoes and if you don’t prefer heels, then wear neutral shades ballerina shoes.
- Wear a front open abaya and team it up with a matching hijab. Wear matching shoes even and take nice and big tote along with this dress to complete the look. Wear designer abayas and wear contrast coloured hijab to go for a bolder look.
These wonderful style ideas will make sure that heads do turn when you are passing by. You will look elegant and chic at the same time by adopting these unique and creative abaya looks. After you adorn these looks for yourselves, you will be able to advice your friends and family as well. Be the fashion guru that you already are and channel your inner fashionista by incorporating these wonderful looks in your daily life.