Abayas are some of the most stylish types of dresses that you will come across. There are so many ways with which you can make the abaya suit your body type and create a look that will be your signature.
May it be white or black abaya designs you will never run out of options if you want to experiment a little with your looks. And you know what the best part about abayas is- you can actually experiment with various shades of colour. Gone are the days when only black was the colour of abayas. So, if you are in search of different colours, then here are a few tips that can help you pick the right one for you:
- No matter what anyone says, abayas or not, black never goes out of fashion. It is one of the most sophisticated and stylish colours which looks good on almost anyone and everyone, irrespective of their skin tone or body type. One of the best things about the colour black is that it helps you to look thin and hence this is an ideal choice for those who want to hide those extra flabs. If you want to keep it a little bit more experimental, the you can always highlight the rims of the abaya with either contrasting laces or same coloured laces, depending on the look that you want to create.
- Navy blue is another really cool shade that you can try out for abayas. With almost the same texture as black, the best thing about this shade is that you pick any shade of hijab and it will perfectly complement it. Whether the hijab may be floral or solid coloured, navy blue colours will blend perfectly with them. The ideal combination when it comes to navy blue abayas is the colour beige.
- Another hot favourite when it comes to abaya colours is white. The number of white abaya designs that you will find are more than plenty and hence you can try out a number of looks with these abayas. You can go for the ones that come with laces or you can go for the ones that come with contrasting buttons. You can also try out white abayas that come with contrasting floral sleeves. However, take care to wash and keep your white abaya clean or it will spoil the entire look.
- If you want to stick to the lighter shades of the shade card, then you can go for beige coloured abayas. This is another very sophisticated colour which pairs best with laces. Laced sleeves are a very good option when it comes to beige coloured abayas.
- Another classic colour that you can try out when it comes to abayas is grey. This is one of the most graceful colours you will find if you can pull it off. They look the best with paired with contrasting colours. You can wear red high heels to add a different touch with this colour.
So, when it comes to abayas, there are colours galore! All you have to do is take your pick.